Express Plus Centrelinkapps
Description of Express Plus Centrelink
The Express Plus Centrelink mobile app makes it even easier for you to do your Centrelink business online.
To use the app you need a myGov account linked to your Centrelink account.
With Express Plus Centrelink you can do most of the things you do in your Centrelink online account. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone! You can:
• view and update your personal details, including study details
• report your employment income
• view and update your family income estimate
• check your payments
• upload documents to Centrelink
• apply for or pay back an advance payment
• track the progress of a range of online claims
• view your Centrelink letters
• view and save your Centrelink appointments in your personal calendar and set reminders.
If you use a BasicsCard or your payments are income managed, you can manage your own money, see your available balance and view recent transactions on your BasicsCard.
To log on to the app, use your myGov sign in details and create a myGov PIN. You’ll then use your myGov PIN to sign in to your app in future.
If you need help to create a myGov account, or to link Centrelink, go to humanservices.gov.au/onlineguides
If you need help to use the app, read our Express Plus Centrelink troubleshooting guide